管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-6-8 20:59:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
伊朗首位比赛国际赛事并获胜的女拳击手Sadaf Khadem(卡蒂姆),本筹算载誉而归,却在去机场途中告急取缔回国规划。缘由是,她回国可能受到拘系。

在鲁瓦扬的角逐中获胜的卡蒂姆 (Via Reuters)

本地时候上周六,现年24岁的卡蒂姆在法国鲁瓦扬举办的一场业余角逐中击败法国选手Anne Chauvin。

角逐中的卡蒂姆(右)和法国女拳击手Anne Chauvin(左)(Via Reuters)

角逐后依照原规划,她将和她的锻练,具有法国和伊朗两重国籍的前拳击世界冠军Mahyar Monshipour一同返回德黑兰。

不外,就在他俩去往戴高乐机场途中,Monshipour获得动静,他和卡蒂姆将会被捕。而缘由是,卡蒂姆角逐时的着装。

She won the fight while decked out in a green tank top and red shorts with a white waistband, matching the Iranian flag. Her head was also uncovered while she traded blows, all of which are against Iran's mandatory dress code for women.

卡蒂姆博得了角逐,那时她身着意味伊朗国旗的绿色背心、赤色短裤和白色腰带。她和敌手相互比武的头部也没有效布包裹,这些都是违反伊朗对付女性着装的强迫性请求的。

▲An Iranian Boxer Won Her First Official Match. Now She Says She Can't Go Back Home. (via Buzz Feed News)

很多伊斯兰@国%8iXJ1%度对主%6x6qf%妇@的着装有着严酷的划定。

Under Iranian law, women and girls as young as nine years old who are seen in public without a headscarf can be punished with a prison sentence of between 10 days and two months, or a cash fine.

伊朗法令划定,主妇和9岁以上的女孩在大众场所不戴头巾可能会见临10天到两个月的禁锢,或罚款。

Iranian sportswomen are required to cover their hair, neck, arms and legs when competing.

伊朗的女运带动被请求在角逐时粉饰她们的头发、脖颈、手臂和双腿。

▲Sadaf Khadem: Iranian female boxer halts return over arrest fears (via BBC)

虽然如斯,伊朗主妇仍是踊跃投身各类国际体育赛事。

Iranian women take part in a variety of international sporting competitions, ranging from rowing to rugby to athletics to taekw台中借錢,ondo. They must always obey Islamic dress rules, however, which means that sports like wrestling, boxing and swi妹妹ing are currently off limits.

伊朗主妇加入各类各样的国际体育角逐,从荡舟到橄榄球,从田径活动到跆拳道。不外,她们必需遵照伊斯兰的着装划定,这就象征着诸如摔交,拳击和泅水之类的体育活动,今朝都是禁区。

The International Boxing Association, amateur boxing’s governing body, changed its uniform rules at the end of February – allowing women to take part in boxing matches wearing a hijab or other garments worn for religious reasons.

业余拳击的办理机构“国际拳击协会”在2月尾扭转了其关于角逐礼服的划定——容许女性加入拳击角逐时佩带头巾,或出于宗教缘由穿戴相干衣饰。

▲Boxer Sadaf Khadem cancels return to Iran after arrest warrant issued (via The Guardian)

不外,这次卡蒂姆却完全漠视了她的国度对女运带动着装方面的划定。

The 24-year-old, who works as a fitness trainer in Tehran, had defied her country’s rule that female athletes should dress in line with Islamic laws. Khadem was bare-headed and wore shorts for the bout in Royan.

24的卡蒂姆在德黑兰从事健身锻练的事情,她漠视她的国度对付女性运带动理当在着装上遵照伊斯兰法令的划定。在鲁瓦杨的角逐中,她没有裹头还穿短裤。

“I was fighting in a legally approved match in France,” Khadem told L’Equipe, “but as I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, which is completely normal in the eyes of the entire world, I confounded the rules of my country. I wasn’t wearing a hijab, I was coached by a man – some people take a dim view of this.”

“我在法国加入正当获准举行的角逐,”卡蒂姆奉告法国体育杂志L'Equipe。“

但因为我穿短裤和T恤,违背了我本身国度的划定——这固然在全球人的眼中都再正常不外了。我没有戴头巾,我的锻练仍是个汉子,一些人其实不承认这一点。”

▲Boxer Sadaf Khadem cancels return to Iran after arrest warrant issued (via The Guardian)

角逐前的卡蒂姆和锻练 (Via Reuters)

本地时候周三,卡蒂姆颁布发表,在得悉她的锻练将会蒙受拘系后,她决议不返回伊朗。

"My trainer got information from Iran that said a warrant was issued for his arrest," Khadem, 24, told French sports magazine L'Exmlb運彩,press. "I could make my choices, but not put into danger the people who have helped me so much."

“我的锻练获得动静,说伊朗发出了一则对他的拘系令,”24岁的卡蒂姆奉告法国体育杂志L'Express。“我本身可以做出选择,但我不克不及将赐与我这么多帮忙人置于伤害当中。”

Clara Dallay, Khadem's representative, told Reuters there was a warrant out for the boxer's arrest as well. A spokesperson for Khadem told AFP that she is “accused of violating Iranian dress rules for women while her trainer is suspected of complicity.” It is unclear whether the quotes were provided by the same individual.

卡蒂姆的代办署理人Dlara Dallay,奉告路透社,伊朗还公布了一则针对她这个拳击手的拘系令。卡蒂姆的一位讲话人奉告AFP,她被指控“违背伊朗对女性的着装划定,而她的锻练涉嫌共谋。”不清晰这位讲话人和Dlara Dallay是不是为统一人。

▲An Iranian Boxer Won Her First Official Match. Now She Says She Can't Go Back Home. (via Buzz Feed News)

卡蒂姆在接管锻练Monshipour的练习 (Via AFP)

对此,伊朗官方没有当即置评。

A spokesman for the Iranian embassy in Paris told Reuters news agency on Wednesday that he could not co妹妹ent on whether Khadem faced arrest in Iran or on her decision not to return to Iran.

伊朗驻巴黎大使馆的讲话人周三奉告路透社,他没法对卡蒂姆是不是将在伊朗面对拘系问题置评,也没法对她不返回伊朗的决议作出评价。

▲Sadaf Khadem: Iranian female boxer halts return over arrest fears (via BBC)

不外,伊朗国度拳击结合会当即与卡蒂姆抛清了瓜葛。

Hossein Soori, the head of Iran's boxing federation, put out a statement via the Ministry of Sports and Youth saying that Khadem was under no threat.

伊朗拳击结合会的卖力人Hossei Soori经由过程伊朗体育和青年部公布声明,称卡蒂姆没有遭到威逼。

"Ms. Khadem is not a member of [Iran's] organized athletes for boxing, and from the boxing federation's perspective, all her activities are personal," Soori was quoted as saying by Iranian news agency ISNA.

“卡蒂姆密斯不属于伊朗国度官方的拳击运带动,从拳击结合会的角度来看,她所有的举动都是小我举动,”伊朗消息社ISNA援用了Soori的这番话。

不外,卡蒂姆在她的Ins账号上贴出一张给她的双手绑带的照片,并配上一句用波斯语写的象征深长的文字。

However, Khadem has posted a photo of her binding her hands, accompanied with a cryptic message to her 82,500 Instagram followers writing, in Farsi, "I've learned to fight each day for a better life."

不外,卡蒂姆贴出一张给她双手绑带的照片,并向她8.25万Ins粉丝通报一条神秘的用波斯语写的动静:“我已学会了,为更夸姣的糊口而天天战役。”

▲Iranian female boxer Sadaf Khadem cancels trip home from Paris after arrest threat (via abc.net.au)

卡蒂姆给双手上绷带 (Via Instagram)

你怎样看伊朗女拳击手因着装问题面对拘系危害?接待留言并分享你的概念!

整合:Du Qiongfang

原文:Buzz Feed News, BBC, The Guardian, abc.net.au

图/题图:Reuters, AFP, Instagram

制冷打浆机,

揭阳防水,
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|掏寶男裝服飾批發論壇  

租車, 飄眉, 團體服, 廚具傳感器, 未上市信用卡換現金, 隔熱紙論壇, 當舖聯盟論壇, 借錢論壇, 品牌設計規劃, 住宿論壇, 招牌論壇, 借款當舖論壇, 精密加工論壇, 借貸論壇, 植牙, 空壓機, 產後塑身褲, 金莎花束, 當舖, 汽車借款, 支票借款, 杏仁酸, 植牙费用, 房屋二胎, 借款, 借貸, 三重汽車借款, 封口機未上市股票信用卡換現金氣密窗, 未上市, Polo衫, 團體服, 壓力褲, 提臀褲, 瑜珈褲, 屏東當舖, 新北市當舖, 高雄合法當舖, 治療慢性咽喉炎方法, 皮革護理濕巾, 皮革保養,

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 06:18 , Processed in 0.123792 second(s), 4 queries , File On.